Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wow, I got a million views in one year!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116536035395059245733/posts

I was stunned when I checked my Google+ views status now.

I got now 179 followers and 1,051,235 views. I just signed in more than a year ago.

A million views is unbelievable.

Thanks everyone for visiting my G+ and blogs - I counted you all.
Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE this blog via email delivery. No spam, promise.

PHILIPPINE FOOD ILLUSTRATED

PHILIPPINES ILLUSTRATED

FREE PHILIPPINE FOOD DICTIONARY

About Edgie Polistico

My photo

Author of Philippine Food, Cooking, and Dining Dictionary. A lexicographer since the age of 14.  Filipino Linguist. Blogger with 11 blog sites. Researcher of food culture, pop culture, places, structures, transportations, churches and whatever interest him about the Philippines. Visual artist. Photographer. Traveler who had been to all four corners of the Philippine archipelago, and still setting more footprints. 

ADD ME in your circles to get updates of my pages