Saturday, December 24, 2016

PFCDD chosen for the next Gourmand World Awards competition



Last week, December 10, 2016, I received an email from Edouard Cointreau, the President of Gourmand Award. I was surprised that my book, the PFCDD, was chosen to vie for the next Gourmand World Awards competition. I just can't believe what's going on.  I checked the internet and found that Gourmand World Awards do exists. ANVIL, my publisher told me they were the ones who submitted the entry for my book.

Here's the email message from Mr.Cointreau:
"Food, Cooking and Dining Dictionnary is part of the next Gourmand  World  Awards competition.You will receive more information within three weeks. The awards events will be May 28, 2017 in Yantai, China. You will find the plan 2017 on page 11 of the attached document, a General Presentation and History of the Gourmand Awards.
  
Best regards"
                                      
Edouard Cointreau
President
Gourmand Awards

I crossed my fingers (and my toes).  

I need prayers for the PFCDD.

Salamat.



The Philippine Food, Cooking, and Dining Dictionary (PFCDD) is available in the Powerbooks and the National Book Store. You can also shop a copy online.



Buy a copy for someone dear and someone special. Of course, gift yourself a copy too. A unique and worthwhile gift you can give this Yuletide. It is the first of its kind - the first Philipine food dictionary printed ever. It is published by the Anvil Publishing. Get to know more about Pinoy food culture with this book.




Know the local and common names of Pinoy food, ingredients, tastes, implements, and other words Filipino used in culinary and related food culture.



The book is ideal for culinary students and teachers, food researchers, food writers and bloggers, foodies, historians, tourists, local travellers, home cook,  those in food business. and those who want to learn new words of the many languages and dialects we have across the archipelago.



No comments:

PHILIPPINE FOOD ILLUSTRATED

PHILIPPINES ILLUSTRATED

HELP ME

HELP ME
This will help finance Edgie Polistico's research and post more blogs.

FREE PHILIPPINE FOOD DICTIONARY

FOLLOW this page to get my next posts