Saturday, May 11, 2013

SETTING FOOTPRINTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY


SETTING FOOTPRINTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY

My many travels around the country gave me an opportunity to get first-hand information from native speakers or local settlers.

The following links will tour you to some of my souvenir photographs of places where I had been:

(Note: Copy the URL address to your browser if clicking over it will not automatically open the links.)

Setting footprints in Luzon (volume 1)

Setting footprints in Luzon (volume 2)

Setting footprints in Visayas

Setting footprints in Mindanao

Setting footprints in Metro Manila

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.145448725467989.26171.100000085875427&type=1&l=fbe5f3c44a

No comments:

PHILIPPINE FOOD ILLUSTRATED

PHILIPPINES ILLUSTRATED

HELP ME

HELP ME
This will help finance Edgie Polistico's research and post more blogs.

FREE PHILIPPINE FOOD DICTIONARY

FOLLOW this page to get my next posts